- Mission Details
- What is the mission trip about?
- Who can go for this trip?
- Will spiritual guidance be provided during the trip?
- What preparations are needed before the trip?
- What is the cost?
- How do I sign up?
- Who can I contact for more information?
|Mission Trip:||iCARE - Outreach Programme|
|Date:||21 - 22 Nov (2 days)|
|Target Number of Participants:||50 pax|
|Closing Date:||Closed (Fully booked)|
What is the mission trip about?
The volunteers will spend 2 days interacting with local residents and their children in this island (21 Nov – Teluk Nipah, fisherman village and 22 Nov – Kampung Air, a slum area, in the program & activities such as:
- Provide free medical services (GP & dentist) and blood test
- Bible sharing
- Sunday school
- Health seminar
- Hair cut for residents
- Flea market for distributing donated goods
- Mass with residents
Who can go for this trip?
Volunteers (minimum age 7, independent, parents should supervise their children), who have a desire to serve others who are less fortunate, expected to help in the following area (choose your preference), such as:
- Doctor’s Assistant
- Dentist’s Assistant
- Pharmacist’s Assistant
- Praise & Worship
- Sunday school teacher & assistant
- Emcee, music player, game coordinator
- Liturgy preparation
- Documentation & Communication (photos, video)
- Flea market seller and controller
- Administration (patient registration, coupons distribution, transport, hotel, meal booking, etc)
- General support (usher, equipment, etc)
- Clean the environment
Will spiritual guidance be provided during the trip?
Yes. There will be spiritually-guided sessions conducted before and during the mission trip.
What preparations are needed before the trip?
A pre-trip briefing will be conducted detailing the preparations required for the trip.
Date: 10 November, 2015 (Tuesday) at 6.00pm, start with pre-trip mission mass, continue with the briefing.
Venue: Risen Christ Church, St. Michael Room 3rd floor, 91 Toa Payoh Central, Singapore 319193
What is the cost?
Volunteers will pay the cost of the ferry ride, accommodation and their meals at S$120, personal expenses will be cover at own costs.