Catholic Architectural Guild (CAG) is a lay apostolate that consists of Catholics in the Architectural industry under the guidance of the Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore. CAG was incorporated as a CLG on 16 Nov 2020 and is under the spiritual guidance of Msgr Fr John Paul. Since its formation, CAG has organised a talk series on Pope Francis' encyclical Laudato Si and Church architecture workshop at Sts Peter and Paul. The CAG is focused on 4 main areas to support the Archdiocese and the larger community in Architectural Guidance, Faith Formation, Outreach through Church Architecture and Missions.
- Promote the application of Catholic ethos in the work ethics of the architectural community;
- Support members in finding their vocation in the architectural community by living their faith at work;
- Promote the Catholic faith through the appreciation of Catholic church architecture;
- Provide guidance to the Archdiocese in the development of their buildings;
- Assist communities in need through our domain knowledge and charism.